- 1 quart Strawberries (cleaned, hulled, and halved/quartered if necessary)
- 6 ounces Blackberries, cleaned
- 6 ounces Blueberries, cleaned
- 6 ounces Raspberries, cleaned
- 1.5 tsp of FRENCH PANTRY Tahitian Vanilla Sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp. of FRENCH PANTRY Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh Mint to garnish, if desired
bon COOK Products Used
Stainless Mixing bowl, Go-To Spatula, Magnetic Measuring Trio, FRENCH PANTRY Tahitian Vanilla Sugar, FRENCH PANTRY Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar
1. Place all berries in the mixing bowl.
2. Add Tahitian Vanilla Sugar and Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar.
3. Stir lightly with spatula, being careful not to crush berries.
4. Place in serving bowl and garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
5. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to marry.
6. May place in BE Save for 15 minutes instead.
TIP: Place in BE SAVE™ before refrigerating and it will be ready in half the time!
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes, including refrigeration